Unannounced Project – Lead Game Designer & Business Developer
- Project Timespan: 2 Years
- Roles: Lead Game Designer & Business Developer
More info soon
Arid – Lead Game Designer & Technical Designer
A Gritty, exploration-survival experience set in the Atacama Desert; the driest place on earth.
- Project Timespan: 32 weeks
- Roles: Lead Game Designer & Technical Designer
- Working with Programmers to create & implement features and optimize performance
- Creating design prototypes during the first 16 weeks of the project, guiding design and answering technical design related questions.
- Tracking 40.000.000+ daily player events, helping quick iteration processes during live development
- Designing gameplay features such as Base Upgrades, Equipment, Weather and the Day & Night cycle.
Quantum VR – Lead Designer & Product Owner
A compact & playful heist planning game
- Project Timespan: 4 weeks
- Roles: Lead Designer & Product Owner
- Implementing VR compatible features like VR elevators & object spawners
- Designing & implementing 3Cs and setting level design requirements
- Researching & experimenting with non-euclidean geometry in VR & motion sickness
- Defining high-level development plan & researching budget